one piece is dumb because they spend 500 episodes looking for one piece when they can just go to kfc and get a 3 piece combo w/ 2 sides for 5.99
Idiopathic Hypersomnia is a sleep disorder where the sufferer sleeps too much and feels very tired during the day. As well, hypersomniacs often have a hard time waking up and will have to devise elaborate systems of alarm clocks to wake up. Even after someone with this disorder wakes up they may experience sleep inertia.
Narcolepsy is the sleep disorder that is most similar to Idiopathic Hypersomnia because of the symptoms of over sleeping and day time drowsiness that are associated with both. However, narcoleptics usually feel refreshed after naps and someone with hypersomnia would not.
- Very sleepy during the day time even when getting adequate sleep at night
- Difficulty waking from sleep
- Sleeping 14-18 hours per day
- Day time naps don’t relieve drowsiness
Articles on Idiopathic Hypersomnia:
Not to mention all the other money that furries generate that go to charity:
Each year, Further Confusion donates money to selected charities. Funds are raised both from its charity auction and from a direct grant given by the convention itself. The following charities have benefitted since Further Confusion was founded:
- 1999: ($3,500) Coyote Point Museum and Therapy Pets
- 2000: ($6,000) The Cartoon Art Museum and Friends of the Sea Otter
- 2001: ($7,240) The Oakland Zoo and The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation
- 2002: ($5,200) The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Tiger Touch
- 2003: ($6,000) Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS) and The Seymour Marine Discovery Center
- 2004: ($10,000) Bay Area Bears and The Exotic Feline Breeding Center
- 2005: ($10,000) Therapy Pets and Friends of Lulu
- 2006: ($15,000) Wildlife Companions and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
- 2007: ($16,000) Golden State Greyhounds and Stanislaus Wildlife Rehabilitation
- 2008: ($22,000) House Rabbit Society, Rattie Ratz, and Wildcare
- 2009: ($16,000) Mountain Lion Foundation, and Guide Dogs for the Blind
- 2010: ($18,114) Therapy Pets, Guide Dogs for the Blind, NARF Animal Rescue, Best Friends Animal Society (Haiti disaster animal rescue)
To date, the total amount donated to local charities by Further Confusion stands at $119,054.
AND AND AND! Look how happy that kid is petting the soft, big puppy! You can raise all the money in the world, but that kid will NEVER forget being able to pet the big puppy. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I stay a furry, despite all the negative connotations of the group. And yes, that money for charity, it’s amazing stuff.
Thought it was interesting to reblog all these listed charities. I was wondering which specific ones conventions had donated to.
This makes me happy.
In the UK there is a con to raise money for protecting Scottish Wildcats
Always nice to see this circle back to my dash.
Also very in the spirit of our own raffle that is starting this monday. Details will be announced at the Live stream tonight and posted officially tomorrow YUP.
To follow all posts related to the raffle. simply follow the fyfraffle tag
Message me a body part, this looks so interesting
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Do you ever wear heels just for the hell of it?
- Toes: Do you like country music?
my hair got shorter and i look like more of a dyke as the years go on